- Digital Communication
- Contract Role
- National Client
Our client is looking for Customer Engagement Specialist to assist solutions to provide specialist communication and training support to both internal and external users of the client’s suite of digital products. This role will ensure the existing support materials are updated and maintained and will develop new product support materials with a focus on video capture-based content.
- Assist in the development of training resource materials for internal staff and third parties. Material may include the following formats:
- Electronic in various formats including dynamic images
- Video materials
- Business system tours and support information
- Surveys – including development and delivery
- Development of detailed product support material for digital products suitable for call centre environments and external customers.
- Review existing product support material and restructure/republish in the client’s Help Centre.
- Work with operational business areas to plan and manage their review of business content including policies and work instructions published in the client’s Help Centre.
Must have skillsets:
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in digital product communications and training support.
- Proven digital communications and training support experience, with a minimum 5 years of equivalent in the capacity of a digital communication officer for a major program of work.
- Knowledge and experience working within a software development group.
- Change management experience across people, process and systems change programs.
- Change management qualifications (eg. Prosci Change Management Practitioner, Lean Six Sigma).
- Previous knowledge or experience in the below tools (or similar) within a commercialised industry will be highly regarded:
- Vision6, Mail Chimp, Survey Monkey, EventBrite
- Customer Relationship Management tools
- Content Management Systems, Canva, Captivate, GIF creators, Atlassian (Confluence, Jira)
If you are interested, please apply and then reach out for a confidential discussion with Tish Watson on 073295 7448 or email@example.com
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.