- eCommerce Experience Required
- Client Facing Role
- Well Renowned Global Organisation
You will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, this is the place for you.
- First point of contact for customer concerns relating to technical issues with the Magento E-commerce application.
- Customer advocate and represent their needs with internal product and engineering teams.
- Provide timely response/resolution to technical, product and cloud infrastructure inquires.
- Provides resolutions within established Service Level Agreement Guidelines.
- Trouble-shoot/qualify cases before advancing it to engineering.
- Answer questions regarding product functionality and usage.
- Work high priority technical incidents and critical outages.
- Product content creation (KB articles, whitepapers, forum participation).
- 5 + years of experience in an enterprise software or cloud support environment.
- Understanding of modern web technologies and relationships between them: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, NGINX, Redis, DNS, CDN and SSL.
- Experience troubleshooting web application and performance issues.
- Ability to analyze/extrapolate issues via logs and other sources of information to provide infrastructure and application teams a good starting point for in depth reviews.
- Strong knowledge of the Linux command line.
- Relational database skills: Familiarity with MySQL and database queries.
- Familiarity with programming/scripting languages such as PHP, Node.js, Perl, Java and Python.
- Familiarity of Magento Commerce, or any other eCommerce Platforms (Support, Site Development or QA role).
- Strong organizational and time management skills including multi-tasking and prioritizing job duties.
- Proficient in technical problem-solving methodologies.
- Ability to adapt and change in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent (oral and written) communication skills in English.
- Available for on-call rotation, work off hours, holiday and weekend hours as required.