- Geo-spatial project
- Contract role
- Large scale project
Our client is seeking the services of an experience Product Owner/ Analyst in the Geo-spatial industry to join their new innovative delivery of a geo-spatial solution.
- Take full ownership in the prioritisation of all business and functional requirements Take full ownership in the creation of new data and business workflow processes
- Must have proven stakeholder management skills
- Must have experience working on a large scale GIS program of work
- Ability to work in an agile-scrum team with synergy
- Ability to accurately depict your activities during a stand up and meetings
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have proven 5+ years’ experience working directly in the Geo – spatial domain
- Must have experience using MSFT Dev Ops in an agile scrum framework (or similar tooling such as Jira)
- Solid background using Agile- based business analytics techniques will be highly desirable (such as the KANO Model, Purpose Alignment Model etc.)
For more information apply and contact Tish Watson in our Brisbane office on (07) 3295 7448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors.