- Exciting permanent position to join a Scrum Development Team
- Leading IT organisation in the Education sector
- Cross-skill initiatives with Integration
Application Solution Designer
About the Role:
Seeking a collaborative individual who prides themselves on strong communication, keen engagement and passion for best practice in an efficient work environment.
Reporting to the Applications manager, this individual will drive solution design work for enterprise Java and integration applications, writing technical solutions and liaising with technical teams of developers and testers to bring these to life. This individual will have experience with object orientated design and a sound understanding of designing solutions for future planning and improved processes for this business.
This individual will also be responsible for complex projects, collaboration with integration teams and developers. They will be apart of agile/scrum squads and be flexible across multiple projects.
Skills and Expertise:
- 4+ years enterprise Java solution design experience – proven complex projects
- Experience designing across Java, PHP, Spring, Spring MVC or Stripes technologies
- OOD, Object orientated design patterns
- Experience with agile delivery and knowledge of scrum environments/practice
- Experience in CICD, Jenkins and Maven specifically
- Strong communications skills, consultative approach and stakeholder engagement
For more information call or e-mail Laura Standish-Daniel in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0929, firstname.lastname@example.org - quoting Job Reference 511317 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.