- Join an exciting team managing the operational aspects of this transition
- Long term contract, CBD location
- Lucrative daily rate
Our client is a national insurance company and one of the biggest names in the market. They are looking for an Operations Manager to join the team to a set up the operating models and service desk teams.
There is an immediate start and this contract will initially be a 6-month rolling contract with the program of work lasting 2 years.
As the Operations Manager, you will have knowledge and experience with Service Now and broad infrastructure experience. You will need to have a strong IT service management background with an eye for detail and ability to deliver high quality documentation with strong engagement and communication skills.
You will be responsible for:
- - Develop Day 1 Operating Model for provision of technology services
- - Develop plan for Operating Model transition aligned to the TSA, including Strategic plan, Service Management and DevOps practices, and financial management
- - Guide the implementation of monitoring service capability for the integrated systems to ensure optimum availability and quality of technology services, taking proactive actions to rectify service issues and gaps
- - Oversee transition of infrastructure project into operations, ensuring early engagement by project teams, definition and adherence to operational SLA’s and OLA’s, appropriate approvals are obtained, appropriate run capability configured and deployed and associated support models are implemented
- - Applying and enforcing Infrastructure Risk and Security management controls, including maintaining physical and access management controls across the IT Infrastructure environment
- - Ensure contracted suppliers maintain acceptable technical environments and operational standards for all server equipment and production systems throughout the organisation
- - Define process for major incident management related to technology failures
- - Providers to performance standards such as OLA’s, SLA’s and implementing governance models, frameworks and processes to provide a stable, scalable and sustainable IT environment
- - Deliver outstanding results through innovative integration solutions
To be suitable you will have:
- - Broad enterprise infrastructure operations experience
- - Strong IT Service Management background
- - Experience with traditional service operating models as well agile and DevOps models, traversing internal and external teams
- - Skilled at delivering high quality documentation
- - Strong engagement and communication
For more information you can call Connor May in our Sydney office on 02 9087 6292 quoting job number 509723 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.