Our client is a globally recognised brand who are constantly growing and they are looking for an experienced Linux Administrator to join their dynamic, innovative team.
Located in the heart of Brisbane, this is a contract opportunity where you will have the ability to work in a diverse crew and utilise many different skills to enhance our client’s systems and IT processes. The primary focus of this role will be to support Linux/Unix environments.
- Patching and upgrades
- Producing, updating and monitoring security policies
- Threat prevention, analysis and detection
- Monitor system performance to support capacity planning
- Backup and disaster recovery planning
- Promote security awareness to mitigate security risks
- Identify current threats and determine appropriate solutions
- Linus/Unix Administration
- Cisco exposure
- VMWare exposure
- Windows Server Experience
- ITIL fundamentals will be an advantage
- Interesting project work
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients
- Supportive of work and life balance
For more information you can call Alana Fiddes in our Brisbane office on 07 3295 7415 quoting Job Reference 510981 or alternatively, apply online below.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems (formerly Talent2), we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors