Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. We’ll go further to understand the needs of our people – our clients, our candidates, and our employees – and to consistently deliver on our promise of an unsurpassed quality experience.
With more than US$14 billion in annual revenues and over 500 locations across the globe, our network provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions — without sacrificing the niche expertise required to ensure a successful partnership.
Our specialised group of companies in APAC includes: Aerotek, TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Allegis Global Solutions.
This is the chance to get your foot in the door of a global company and start your career in a growing industry. You will fight tough battles, but winning them is the ultimate goal. In this job you will make an impact and change people's lives each and every day.
• Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
• Match candidates’ strengths with clients’ requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates.
• Negotiate wages, terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain a commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
• Work with Senior Consultants to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and assess clients’ staffing requirements.
• Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide exemplary customer service, gain industry knowledge, and obtain referrals and sales leads.
To succeed in Recruitment you will need:
• A desire to build a career in sales
• To be a passionate, driven and motivated individual
• Resilience, grit and determination to be successful
• A competitive spirit – always wanting to be the best you can be
• A strong team player – work well in a multinational and diverse company
Benefits of working for Allegis:
• 13 week structured training program to ensure your professional and financial success
• Clear career paths in a rapidly growing organisation
• Interstate and international career opportunities
• Quarterly awards – we reward and celebrate success
• An opportunity to double or triple your salary within 2-3 years.
For more information you can call Rory Herity on (07) 30207435 quoting Job Reference 496024 or alternatively, apply online submitting a resume and cover letter as to why you are interested in a career in recruitment.