The Company – A large, dynamic project environment in an organisation going through significant change and transformation.
The Role – An opportunity to help establish the PMO processes and procedures for one of our Government clients. The IT Strategic Delivery Portfolio has developed a Strategic Business Case which sets out to modernise and transform the Business Application Hosting platforms.
- Support the PMO lead in the delivery of all PMO functions as needed
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the terms of reference (charter) for the Program office and other tasks as required
- Develop and maintain documentation including governance framework, PMO Charter, and other program governance and reporting related policies, processes, procedures, templates and tools
- Support the Risks and Issues Manager with the management of the program risks and issues
- Fulfil Secretariat functions such as minute taking and administration of action and decision registers
- Assist and support the delivery of effective project controls and reporting across the program and projects
- Assist with recruitment, on-boarding, co-ordination and facilities management for the team.
- Support the implementation and management of enhanced support functions covering planning (Scheduling), tracking, reporting and quality management
- In conjunction with Program Leadership team create strategies for the effective planning, monitoring and delivery of the program
- Advise and recommend actions, where appropriate, for any variances to schedule, milestone delivery, deliverable completion, risk/issues, dependencies and budget.
- Develop key stakeholder relationships with Business Partners and ensure alignment to the RMS Value Management Office compliance requirements.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar PMO/project roles
- Experience in project governance within a large and complex environment
- A strong understanding of IT project management frameworks and project methodologies
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication at all levels
You will possess a strong working knowledge of the project life cycle, project standards and methodologies, have the ability to manage and build sustainable relationships with senior stakeholders. You will also be proficient in reporting for large projects.
For more information you can call Louisa, in our Sydney office on (02) 9087 6201 quoting Job Reference 511556 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.