We have been given the opportunity to help one of our key clients within the Queensland government onboard a Lead Java Developer. This role involves working on web applications using intricate systems to lead delivery teams in the development and support of project deliverables. You will work on a number of new JSF-based services.
As a Lead Java Developer, you will work within a driven and engaged team with a hands-on approach to management. You will provide leadership and technical skills to ensure a timely delivery of deliverables and interfaces. You will have strong experience with Java and working across multiple applications in a collaborative environment.
- Advanced knowledge of an enterprise Java development domain including Java, JEE (JSF2 and JPA), WebSphere and Subversion
- A solid understanding of issue management systems like JIRA, project management skills and version control.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Enterprise Architects, technical areas within the business
- Plan, direct, lead, report and coordinate project Development resources to develop software interfaces between project solutions and department's systems.
- Test, implement and support delivery of the project from start up through to 'go live' and beyond into the warranty period.
- Support the Project Manager in effective management of risks, issues, conflicts, priorities, communications and personnel in achieving a successful implementation.
- Liaise with required stakeholders
For more information you can call Alana Fiddes in our Brisbane office on (07) 3295 7415 quoting Job Reference 518996 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.