- Central CBD Location
- Real Career Progression and Excellent Incentives
- Immediate Start
Our client an ASX listed Telecommunications and IT Servicescompany is looking to engage multiple Voice Support Engineers. Here you will find yourself suurounded by a team of highly skilled, focused people who are passionate about online technology.
About the Role
Working as a Level 1 Voioce Support Engineer within the Voice Operations Centre (VOC), you will be responsible for completing technical diagnostics and focusing on the restoration of voice services, resolving on first call or escalating where necessary.
The role will require an understaing of VOIP fundamentals, with previous experience with SIP based PBX systems, equipment (Cisco, 3xc, Asterisk, Polycom, Yealink) highly regarded. In addition, strong troubleshooting, problem solving skills and proven customer service skills are essential.
- Act as frontline for all customer faults logged via phone or email
- Practively manage customer incidents from intiation to completion
- Provide timely, proactive updates through our ticketing platform
- Perform on call duties
- Organised regular social events, with monthly catered lunches and casual Friday afternoon nibbles and beverages
- Employee Share Scheme
- Incremental salary increases based on performance and industry certifications
- Company willing to invest in you by paying for your certifications