Junior/Intermediate Software Developer
We are looking for a Junior/Intermediate Software Developer to join a Government department on a contract until the end of June.
Any experience with the following is essential:
- C#, Java, .NET, Python or C++
- Relational Databases (Oracle, PostGres, MS SQL etc)
You will be required to:
- Demonstrate your knowledge of modern software engineering technologies
- To work with senior members of the team and take on responsibility for managing projects
- Have proven ability to work well under pressure
- Have excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to build on their career and work on exciting projects with talented individuals.
If this is the type of role you are interested in, please APPLY or contact Layla Walsh on 07 3295 7447 or 0468 587 222 for further information.