- IT and Marketing focused Administration role
- 15 minutes North of the Brisbane CBD
- Paying up to $50,000 plus super
Our client is a global leader in their industry and a new opportunity has opened for Administrative Assistant to support the Voucher Team Lead.
Manage the creation and maintenance of vouchers (using a purpose built administration tool) to support marketing and business initiatives.
Supporting business analysis with careful data management.
- Liaise with Marketing team, Franchisees and other internal departments
- Resolve any IT related escalations
- Handling of Marketing and Franchisee requests for the creation of vouchers
- Manage job queue
- WIP – Update of work completed and in progress
- Assist the Vouchers Administration Team Lead in escalated voucher issues
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- A passion for data and an interest in databases
- General administration skills / experience
- Developed problem solving skills
- High levels of customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Excel (highly desirable)
- Career opportunities in IT and Marketing
- Discounted gym
- Global company so potential to work abroad in the future
For more information you can call Marcus Philpot in our Brisbane office on (07) 3295 7481 quoting Job Reference 510272 or alternatively, apply online below.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors.