The Company – A large, dynamic project environment in an organisation going through significant change and transformation.
The Role – An opportunity to help establish the PMO processes and procedures for one of our Government clients. The IT Strategic Delivery Portfolio has developed a Strategic Business Case which sets out to modernise and transform the Business Application Hosting platforms.
- Develop and implement the terms of reference (charter) for the Program office
- Establish, implement and manage support functions covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communication.
- Work with the Business Owner and Program Director to define and implement the program governance framework
- In conjunction with Program Director create strategies for the effective planning, monitoring and delivery of the program
- Advise and recommend actions, where appropriate, for any variances to schedule milestone delivery, deliverable completion, risk/issues, dependencies and budget
- Identify dependencies among the programs and other program/business change initiatives
- Report progress to the Business Owner and Program Director via dashboards. And manage all reporting activities including for the Program Steering Committee and other governing forums.
- Maintaining the program scope, schedule and financial model and other key documentation and management tools to the highest professional standards
Developing and maintaining of an end to end integrated program schedule, ensuring the key milestones and deliverables are achieved.
The Person –
- 5+ years' experience in a similar PMO/project roles
- Experience in project governance within a large and complex environment
- A strong understanding of IT project management frameworks and project methodology
- Experience in a Lead PMO position in setting up the framework within a PMO
For more information you can call Louisa, in our Sydney office on (02) 9087 6201 quoting Job Reference 510495 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.