- One of Australia fastest growing technology companies
- Global role with broad responsibility
- Work with cutting edge technology
Megaport is transforming the way people, enterprises, and service providers interconnect across the globe. Their Software Defined Network (SDN) enables customers with fast, flexible, and on-demand connectivity, to connect to any service on the Megaport Ecosystem. Megaport has an extensive footprint throughout Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe, enabling customers to access the Network from 220+ locations. Their world-leading connectivity solution drives greater agility, reduces operating costs, and increases speed to market compared to traditional connectivity options.
About the role
Megaport are looking to hire a CTO to support their global expansion, lead the development of their market pioneering products and to build geographically distributed teams of highly skilled network and software engineers. True to the global nature of the role we are open to applicants currently based in, or prepared to move to the West Coast of the USA or East Coast of Australia. Head office is in Brisbane with established offices in San Francisco and San Diego. Applications will also be considered from potential candidates willing to commute from other cities in these two time zones.
Working closely with the Executive team, this is a high-visibility position requiring a talented, well-spoken visionary to interface with media, analysts, investors, partners, and customers. The right candidate will have demonstrated success in technology roles, positioning them to truly understand the intersection of software and networking in order to define a long-term, disruptive and innovative technology and product vision that stays ahead of the industry curve.
- Recognised thought leader in software networking with thorough understanding of the cloud ecosystem
- Proven experience with building and managing high-performing teams along with the ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate staff at all levels.
- Demonstrable and successful experience with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) principles.
- Expert-level executive presence and external-facing communication skills.
- Previous experience in a global role managing teams across multiple regions.
What's on offer?
- Market leading base salary with extensive STI's and LTI's including share options.
- Work in a truly global role where you will have broad decision-making responsibility.
- Work as part of a high performing executive team where decisions are made quickly.
- Exciting prospect of leading a fast-growing business that is already a market leader.
- Strategic role where you will amplify Megaport’s brand by developing new markets and product offerings.
TEKsystems are exclusively retained on this role. Please apply here to register your interest or feel free to contact Rory Herity on 0+61-7-32957435 for a confidential conversation.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals...while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 20,000 employees, 500 locations, 200,000 contractors and $14B in revenue.