- Business Intelligence
- MS BI Technologies
- Macquarie Park location
My client, an Australian FMCG company, is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant to join their high performing team. They are about to undergo a series of capability uplifts and technical enhancements and are looking for someone with the following
- Demonstrated experience in a hands on data-warehousing/business intelligence development role;
- Demonstrated experience using development tools in Microsoft BI range such as Visual Studio, SQL Server and TFS.
- Demonstrated experience in developing reporting and analytical tools using MS BI toolset such as PowerBI, Analysis Services and Reporting Services
- Knowledge of full SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Experience with predictive analysis models and R, Python highly desirable
- Ability to mentor and train members of analyst community
- Act as senior liaison between all potential business areas that may use business intelligence tools.
- Develop analytical & reporting tools, promote and drive adoption of developed BI solutions.
- Demonstrate and promote data-driven decisions
- Develop information architecture.
- Influence and maintain BI strategy and solutions.
- Actively participate in BI community.
- Establish and enforce technical standards and documentation.
- Coach and mentor other BI developers and data analysts