- Long term contract opportunities
- Large and complex department
- PMO Environment
Our client is a large and complex government department located in Carseldine. The contract role on offer is a Project Officer supporting one or more project managers and is initially for 3 months with 2x12 month contract extensions behind it.
The Project Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the Project Manager with the preparation of project documentation including project initiation documents, work package documents and status reports within a PRINCE2 environment
- Providing a quality assurance role over project artefacts.
- Assisting the Project Manager to maintain the project schedules, including: undertaking weekly reviews with the Project Manager.
- Ensuring timesheets have been submitted with correct allocation to project activities
- Ensuring actuals and to go hours have been applied to project activities.
- Maintaining project leave calendars; and ensuring resource allocations and project forecasts are accurate.
- Preparing project financial reports reconciling and reporting budgets, actuals, forecast, variances and billing information.
- Assisting the Project Manager to maintain and monitor change, risk and issue registers by providing weekly reviews.
For more information you can call Patrick Lockington in our Brisbane office on (07) 3295 7430 quoting Job Reference 510971 or alternatively, click the apply button.