- Business and Digital Transformation
- 24 Month Contract
- Brisbane, CBD
About the company:
Our client is going through a major Business & Digital Transformation and is in the market for Program Manager.
This is an opportunity for a Program Manager to lead this transformational journey for the next two years. This role sits within Digital and Technology who provide strategy, development, support and operations of information services utilized by client.
About the role:
As the Program Manager - you will be responsible for leading the business change and manage senior stakeholder in a large-scale complex program that is strategic in nature, multi-year, state-wide, cross functional, cross organisational that encompasses cultural, business & technological change.
The Program Manager must establish a collaborative working relationship with all stakeholders including customers, staff and roles from various business areas, and executives.
The Program Manager will lead the program delivery strategy working with project teams, business representatives and vendors.
Must have experience in:
- To provides steady leadership in the face of uncertainty, change, and aggressive deadlines that enable client to implement an evolving business service model
- To plan program activities including formation of sub projects that encompass both IT and business change activities.
- To lead cross-functional team and foster excellence, drives passion for business change
- To establish and manage all aspects of the program, from inception to program closure.
- To establish effective and workable program governance and assurance structure enabling, successful delivery of program outcomes.
- To enable and manage the realisation of business benefits
- To ensures that the scope of the projects within the program align with business priorities to design and deliver coherent capabilities across.
- High functioning leadership capabilities that drives individual performance; team unity; customer focus with demonstrable expertise in both human and organisational development competencies
- Bringing together strategy, policy, end-to-end business process, employee and customer experience to enhance organisational success, acting as a bridge between all levels of stakeholders and facilitating outcomes across organisational boundaries
- Plan program activities including formation of sub projects that encompass both IT and business change activities.
- Set performance expectations for project delivery, yielding consistent results both internally and with suppliers
- Ability to build and lead integrated teams across internal and external organisations and sites
- Ability to promote innovative ideas and accept the risks that are required to lead change
- Effective consultative and influencing approach across all tiers of the organisation
- Proven ability to enact change quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Experience in managing large program budgets
- Highly skilled in the use and application of Program and Project Management tools, techniques and methodologies (e.g. MSP, Agile, Prince2, PMP)
- Demonstrates strong experience managing internal, external and hybrid teams
How to Apply
For more information you can call Gary Kumar in our Brisbane office on (07) 3295 7426 quoting Job Reference 506877 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.