- Initial 6 month contract
- Predominantly Manual testing, looking to move to Automation
- Brisbane South location
Seeking a Senior Test Analyst to join Government department in Brisbane South.
You will be a Hybrid manual/automation tester predominantly in the manual testing domain and will be tasked with helping building out the testing function of the department.
- End to end defect management for multiple systems.
- Defining and documenting Test Plans and execute test cases and scenarios.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Developers to understand requirements and implementation of appropriate test cases.
- Test case design, test execution including test cycles during development, Regression .testing, System Integration Testing and Production Verification Testing.
- Reporting on test progress to project management, escalating risk and issues that impact testing schedules.
- Strong Manual testing expertise.
- Understandng of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of test methodologies and QA processes
- Automation experience is highly regarded
For more information contact Alana Fiddes in our Brisbane office on (07) 3295 7415 or email@example.com quoting Job Reference 520051
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.