- Windows 7/10
- Infrastructure support
- Project and Operational work
Our client is a large international company that is currently driving their business infrastructure and application environment across the business. This company is currently looking to bring on a IT Systems Administrator to help bolster their current projects and BAU environment.
To be successful in this role, you must have the below skillset:
- An IT Degree or Diploma within Technology backed by a MINIMUM of 5 years’ experience in a Systems Administrator position.
- This role will require you to support the Project teams when needed as well as support the core BAU IT of the business.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office Suit, Windows Operating systems (windows 7/10), Microsoft Exchange, Citrix ZenApp and Active Directory.
- Proven experience in network Infrastructure support such as Firewall Switch and Proxy experience.
- You must also have detailed experience dealing directly with customers both over the phone as well as face to face support.
- Must have the ability to understand complex network architecture and break down problems quickly.
- You will be required to work on the installation, maintenance, configuration and testing of our IT infrastructure including SQL database applications
- You will also be required to operate as a Service Desk Support analyst, being required to run LVL 1/2 support for the business.
- Previous experience working on a Service Desk providing LVL 1/2 support will be critical
For more information you can call Sean Foreshew in our Sydney office on (02) 9087 6248 quoting Job Reference 510780 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.