- Financial Banking Industry
- Payment Platform Experience
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst with strong knowledge of banking/financial services business. The role is to support business units, develop plans to implement strategic initiatives and accurately scope programs/projects within Client’s strategic work program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain a set repository of business documents, to include proposals, innovative ideas and responses to desired business outcomes.
- Facilitation of workshops focus groups and joint application design “JAD” sessions.
- Maintain accurate supporting documentation (“facts & figures”) to substantiate proposals and the explanations as to how outcomes were derived.
- Assist the Team Leader (EMO Advisory), where necessary to formulate feedback including production of key strategy related papers and analysis
- Outcome focused
- Develop and maintain positive and effective working relationships with key stakeholders, potential project sponsors and “innovation” providers.
- Promote continuous proactive improvements across the business.
- Facilitate key project meetings including scope identification, gathering and prioritization of business requirements, non-functional requirements, elicitation, estimation, release planning and solution design, documentation and circulating output.
- Negotiating with key stakeholders and obtaining buy-in for the delivery of the prioritized requirements and initiatives.
- Liaise and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to elicit business and system requirements, including business representatives, enterprise architects, project managers, developers, testers, contractors and third-party vendors
For more information contact Gary Kumar in our Brisbane office on (07) 3295 7426 quoting Job Reference 519372.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors.