- Initial 4 Month Contract
- High Profile Project
- North Brisbane Location
Our client is a large government department located north of Brisbane. They are seeking a Test Analyst to support a high profile project of work on an initial 4 month contract. There are 2x 12 month optional extensions at the discretion of the client.
• Perform test case design and approaches based on analysis of specifications/requirements;
• Research, analyse and problem solve test objectives from business and technical requirements/specifications;
• Develop and maintain test suites and test cases for system, integration, interface, functional and end to end testing;
• Execute test plans/cases for functional and non-functional quality characteristics;
• Report and action incidents/defects as per agreed TMR defect management standards;
• Identify and advise risks and issues in test activities to Project/Test Management;
• Provide test consultancy to stakeholders in relation to the testing activities and approaches.
• Use ISTQB test design techniques to develop test plans and approaches.
• Create and maintain test cases and test suites from analysis of functional and non-functional specifications.
• Identify test data and environment requirements.
• Produce test traceability from specifications to test cases and record test outcomes.
• Capture test evidence to validate test execution activities.
• Report and action incidents/defects as per agreed TMR defect management standards.
• Clear communication of testing progress and results with stakeholders.
• Assist Test Lead/Project Manager with test completion/summary report/s.
• Provide technical and testing advice and support during user acceptance phases.
• Work independently and within a project test team.
• Other duties as required.
• The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
For more information you can call Patrick Lockington in our Brisbane office on (07) 3295 7430 quoting Job Reference 509744 or alternatively, apply online below.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.