- 6 Month Contract + Extension
- Brisbane CBD location
- Appian Experience Highly Regarded
Our client a large government organisation is looking for versatile Senior Business Analyst with private sector and government experience across a variety of business domains and project complexity. The Senior Business Analyst must be results orientated and must have experience in delivering quality business outcomes that provide sound strategic investments for organisations and satisfaction to their customers. This role will be assessing the clients Appian environment and taking it from a divisional centric product to an enterprise wide platform and then integrating it with a Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Responsible for working with internal customers to help analyse and plan the improvement of processes and data insights, while understanding the opportunities and complexities of the existing workflow platforms and tools.
- Lead business stakeholders from across the department for the purposes of engagement, and in conjunction with other Business SMEs and Business Analysts, progress the elicitation of requirements and further definition and refinement of business requirements, confirming proposed designs, and conducting demonstration/review sessions of the working software developed as a result of the design.
- Enabling digital product and service delivery capabilities that meet user expectations, building upon investments to date and incorporating contemporary tools and technologies
- Ensuring legislative obligations can be further met using an enterprise digital platform which will provide greater insights, ability for re-use, and connected digital assets
- Simplifying business operations through efficient, effective, and complete data and information capture.
- Building trust and confidence for staff in using digital first, from design and development through to delivery and support, while fostering entrepreneurialism and continuous service improvement to benefit all Queenslanders.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Proven ability to gather and document business and functional requirements that provide a solid foundation for the design and implementation of appropriate solutions using formal processes and methods while delivering rapid, incremental outcomes.
- Proven ability in the elicitation of business rules and business process mapping (using BPMN) and business process re-engineering and architecture.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business analyst procedures and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and work across multiple initiatives and varying stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the development and implementation of business and functional requirements with a team effectively and collaboratively.
- Well-developed communication and change management skills, including the ability to analyse business process models, business requirements, and project reports and provide accurate documentation, clear advice and accurate data as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in the development or enhancement of information systems in relation to systems integration, application ‘look and feel’, development, deployment and maintenance of applications.