- CBD location
- Global Financial Service Company
- 12 month fixed term contract
Our client is a leading global brand in the financial services market; they are focused on delivering to their customers needs. As a result they want to maximise their results by hiring an experienced Marketing Insights Specialist to join the team and help with development of campaign strategy and to share insights and marketing results across the business.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager Marketing Insights, you will be responsible for optimisation of marketing insights function.
Working with internal and external stakeholders across the business you will be responsible for:
- Pre and post campaign analysis and evaluating effectiveness and ROI
- Analysing data of online and offline channels
- Providing actionable insights and recommendations to support stakeholders
- Building and updating dashboards to make complex data easily accessible
- Ongoing data quality checks
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a data analytics or similar role as well as:
- Tertiary qualification in Data, Analytics or a related field
- Strong SQL skills
- Power BI or Tableau experience a must
- Adobe analytics
- Proven experience in translating data into actionable insights
For more information you can call Jeremy Inder in our Sydney office on (02) 9087 6221 or email directly Jeremy.email@example.com quoting Job Reference 511459 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.