TEKsystems have partnered with an Australian owned fund manager with a global reach in the search for an Application Support Lead to join the business. Leading a team of 3, this person will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and lead the Application Support team in providing operational support across key financial systems. If you are ambitious, have a curious mind, fighting team spirit and a great track record for people leadership, keep reading.
Working in collaborative environment, you will be joining an established team to support the organisation in new and existing implementations and contribute to the successful delivery of IT application services and implementation of the IT strategy. Establishing strong relationships across different business and IT functions of the business is crucial in success.
To be successful in the role you will;
Business Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years experience in Funds Management, Financial Services or related area
- 3+ years experience in leading IT application support teams
- Experience providing front-line support to front, middle and/or back office teams
- Deep understanding of financial business operations including accounting, trading, settlement, decision support and performance/reporting of the Investment management of equities, debt and unlisted securities
- Proven at establishing relationships with business stakeholders
- Enterprise Fund Accounting/Valuations/Reporting Systems
- SmartStream (reconciliations & corporate actions)
- Bloomberg AIM/PORT
- thinkFolio (Equity Order Management)
- Automated batch job schedulers
- Robotic Process Automation tools
This position is being sourced by Allegis Group brand TEKsystems. to register your interest, you can reach Blake Mios at email@example.com or apply here.