This role will be responsible for the Service Design, service offerings & defining the Service Management levels for organisation Enterprise services including defining multi-vendor support definitions for the program.
The position works closely with other business units and the program / project team and has an emphasis on the development of Service management deliverables. The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of the following components:
- Service organisation design.
- Service management process/procedure definition.
- Customer engagement (to agree processes & interfaces).
- Process work instruction.
- Document BIA and agree SLA's
- Service desk design.
- Service reporting design.
- Service management tool design.
- Service management / design proposals to customers.
- Service management consultancy.
- Proven extensive experience as a Service Architect gained across a number of larger organisations (>5,000 users) with complex service requirements
- Aptitude to formulate and articulate Service approach and vision
- Previously worked at a senior level within an Services area who has defined and implemented Service models across complex environments
- Worked with inhouse and outsourced vendors to deliver an implementable service model
- Can demonstrate experience in achieving organization wide service outcomes
- Demonstrated capability of having implemented defined service model through the use of ITSM tooling
- Ability to define ITSM processes down to level 2/3
- Demonstrated experience in applying service design principles to technology solutions to business problems; and astuteness in identifying and implementing continuous process improvements
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with an ability to develop and maintain professional and respected working relationships other team members, clients, management and vendors
- Ability to take accountability and to make sound architectural and strategic decisions
- Effective ability to deal with ambiguity, unexpected events, and changing business requirements; ability to juggle multiple activities, projects, and initiatives simultaneously
Please apply for this role using the supplied link or email your application to Savannah.Parker@TEKsystems.com.