- Digital Brand Manager, Permanent Opportunity
- Sydney CBD Office, Hybrid Working
- Paying up to $130,000 including super
A permanent opportunity has become available to join one of Australia’s leading life insurers. They support millions of Australians and have their customers at the forefront of everything they do.
Working with the Customer and Brand team, this role will see you leading the development and execution of relevant consumer content for digital and social media channels. We are looking for someone who has experience managing websites, implementing digital marketing and digital brand campaigns, and has previously worked in a regulated or complex environment.
As the Brand Manager (Digital), your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage and optimise the website and digital campaigns from a brand perspective
- Monitor and optimise social media channels in coordination with the Comms team
- Campaign monitoring and reporting
- Liaising with external creative and media agencies to ensure the timely delivery of digital brand campaigns
- Contributing to internal branding projects
- Ensuring consistency and brand alignment across all digital touchpoints from a visual and content perspective
- Reviewing the competitive landscape to ensure media recommendations are well considered
The ideal candidate with possess the following:
- 3-5 years consumer marketing experience in a corporate environment (financial services preferred)
- Experience creating and implementing digital marketing and digital brand campaigns
- Social media content and community management experience.
- Website management experience (knowledge of Sitecore highly regarded)
For more information, please reach out to Madison Frith at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 532212 or alternatively, apply here for formal consideration.