- 6 Month Contract
- Data Analytics Transformation
- Government Department
One of our key government clients is looking for a Business Analyst to gather and document the business requirements for a cloud based solution being built. The Business Analyst must have experience in and an understanding of cloud-based environments, data integration tools and business intelligence tools.
Key responsibilities include:
- identify and document stakeholder data requirements to effectively interpret and contextualised the build of data marts which service future dashboard builds by the business
- document data pipelines, business rules and data marts
- undertake test activities, document test packs and co-ordinate UAT
Specficiations and Scope of Work:
- Professional experience and understanding of cloud technologies including AWS, Matillion, Snowflake and Tableau (including Prep)
- Ability to conduct complex requirements gathering and design workshops with business users including the ability to document functional requirements, source system data feeds and business rules
- Exceptional understanding of how to document data pipelines and business rules including data mart modelling
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills including the ability to work collaboratively to translate data into customer friendly requirements, trends, operational efficiencies and other key business performance metrics
- Experience testing data pipelines, documenting test packs and co-ordinating UAT
- Proven track record of working autonomously on analytic projects and in highly agile work environments
- Sound understanding and experience working with cloud-based Data Cataloguing and Data Integration tools
- Experience in cloud technologies which deliver data marts and dashboards including AWS (Glue, Re dshift, S3), Matillion, Snowflake and Tableau.
For more information you can call Alana Fiddes in our Brisbane office on 07 3295 7415 or email@example.com quoting Job Reference 520419 or alternatively, apply online below.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors