We have partnered with an international construction company to help onboard a consultative Business Analyst, to be heavily involved in 2 custom development projects running concurrently. These developments are of high strategic importance for the business.
Please see below for further information:
- Assist customers and stakeholders with requirements regarding business needs for software applications
- Define current state and develop the future sate business requirements and processes
- Assist with test plans and test scripts based on the test plan
- Roll out new solutions and facilitate the process
- Involvement in business case
- instrumentally on gathering requirements for custom application development, therefor software understanding and knowledge is highly regarded
Must have experience
- Worked in a Business Analyst/Project Management capacity
- Experience delivering projects using Agile methodologies
- Exquisite Stakeholder Engagements skills
- Flexible running projects in a waterfall/agile way
- Proactive nature
- Collaborative, outgoing, fun and hard working!
For more information you can call Alana Fiddes in our Brisbane office on 07 3295 7415 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 522276 or alternatively, apply online below.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors