Seeking a Data Analyst to join a large government organisation based in Brisbane CBD.
You will be part of a large delivery team and work closely alongside the Data Architect to gather requirements and define & identify appropriate data contracts.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills using SQL for data extraction, manipulation and analysis
- Analyse, interpret and communicate insights drawn from multiple data sources.
- Support the ETL process from multiple source systems
- Define business requirements and work with multiple stakeholders
- Undertake objective, systematic analysis and draws accurate conclusions based on evidence.
- Identify problems and work to resolve them. Think laterally, identify and implement improved work practices.
- Build and sustain positive relationship with team members, stakeholders’ clients in response to their needs and expectations
- Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- SQL coding
- Power BI
- Azure cloud (nice to have)
- Experience in a similar position, specifically within analytics and insights
Please contact Nanda Prawiro in our Brisbane office by contacting 07 3295 7421 or email@example.com quoting job number 522094
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors