About Our Client:
Our client is an organization that puts their customers first, they prioritise knowing your customer, delivering what matters, and making decisions with empathy. They put ideas into action—challenge the norm and suggest solutions; encourage and embrace new ideas and work across boundaries. They prioritise unleashing potential—expect greatness; lead and set clear expectations and seek, provide, and act on feedback.
For this role you will be required to facilitate the development of the Business Requirements, Functional and Non-Functional Requirements specifications and perform other business analysis activities for the projects. You will also be responsible for the documentation of current state process, analyse business pain points, and develop an optimised future state process that aligns with the business requirements. Without a clear definition of business requirements, as input to the technical specifications, the quality and suitability of this the end product will be compromised.
- Capture requirements, processes, and other business rules, and prepare pipeline initiatives including features, user stories, and tasks, with requirements, acceptance criteria, and benefits.
- AS-IS and TO BE process mapping and work with the project team to optimise processes.
- Requirement elicitation using various methods, including but not limited to interviews, document review, requirements workshops, surveys, and site visits
- Conduct research and analysis of regulatory frameworks, industry best practice, and trends to provide information and advice to departments
- Contribute analysis and input to vendor assessments for proposals from external service providers
- Understand various concepts and terminologies, including highly technical content, and express them in a clear and concise manner
- Perform gap analysis by comparing current capabilities to department requirements
- Work with key subject matter experts within the organisation and liaise with the Information and Strategy teams as appropriate to develop and implement process changes
- Contributing to the business analysis methodology as part of the internal community of practice
Ideal qualifications and experience
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience in an agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate workshops effectively to elicit requirements and develop and implement new processes
- Proven track record in communicating requirements both verbally and through user stories, with logical and clear acceptance criteria, that are easily understood by developers, testers, and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work across different teams
- Prior experience with, and strong comfort using, collaboration tools such as Azure Dev Ops (or Jira), SharePoint, and O365 suite including Visio
- BABOK or similar certification
- Proven agile project experience working with one or more of the following:
- Process re-engineering projects