Our client, is a Higher Education Institution, which is currently going through an IT and business transformation. This transformation includes a range of projects, which will impact upon various internal business units.
Our client is looking to ensure the internal changes will have minimal impact to the stakeholders within the organisation.
In this role you will be expected to create a detailed Change Management strategy and work with the business and delivery team to execute the program of work. Also developing communication and training plans to roll out to the business to reduce the forecasted impact.
The initiatives will have varying impacts on processes, systems and people and will require you to work across multiple work streams under tight time-frames in a complex multi stakeholder environment.
- Accountable for design and delivery of sustainable change management models, including strategy, approach and deliverables
- Accountable for working with project leads to integrate change management across the varied steams
- Ensure the change process aligns with strategic objectives of the business
- Lead project teams through the change management approach
- Establish and manage adherence to change governance and risk frameworks
- Support change management capability uplift, raising business readiness and change maturity within the organisation
- Engage and consult with senior stakeholders to develop the change journey
- Facilitate communication and engagement across all internal stakeholders impacted by the change program, ensuring alignment with internal processes
- You must have delivered a business process change where the internal stakeholders have been impacted across multiple divisions / business areas
- Experience delivering Change initiatives within a Higher Education environment
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools, and experience with Prosci Model is beneficial
- Experience leading and facilitating stakeholder groups comprising all levels of the organisational hierarchy
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations