This position is supporting a major transformation initiative with our State Government client.
The position is responsible ensuring that business owners have consistency in customer centric delivery in relation to major change initiatives, the development and implementation of change management framework, standards, and practices, and ensuring alignment to organisational requirements and industry best practice.
Their involvement will not only have business impact around the products but also on the implementation of IT – changes to skills, training, and education whilst introducing new technology and new ways of working.
- Manage organisational change management in accordance with policies, standards, and procedures.
- Planning for change management and contribute to stakeholder communications.
- Contribute to the establishment of a change framework, methodology, policies, and procedures.
- Lead the design, development, and delivery of a detailed change management plan.
- Apply a structured change management approach by utilising the Prosci ADKAR organisational change management methodology
- ensure the change approach is integrated across the Program and each relevant business area is prepared for the transition to new ways of working
- Coordinate training requirements and delivery as the organisation rolls out new solutions
- Establish and manage adherence to change governance and risk frameworks
Skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrated capacity to manage large multi scale operational transformation programs
- Demonstrated experience as a Change Manager in the development and execution of change management strategies and plans, and in delivering Organisation Change Management & Transformational Business Change
- Experience in procurement of change management services.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills
- Experience in the development and implementation of communication and stakeholder engagement strategies in a complex, multifaceted environment
- Initiative driven, takes the reigns and ownership of change management delivery.