- Change Manager / Trainer
- 8 Month Daily rate contract
- Brisbane location
To lead the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of the change management and training components of a large ICT Upgrade project.
Examples of key accountabilities:
- Provide advice and expertise in all aspects of change management and training delivery for the project
- Support the continuous improvement of change management and training services for the project
- Design and develop structured change management plans and activities to ensure successful implementation
- Work closely with the project delivery team, to ensure our change initiatives are fully understood, planned, communicated and business ready. Ensuring on implementation we receive all the positive benefits of the change without negative, unexpected consequences
- Understand the scope, timing, dependencies of our planned project change initiatives
- Assess how the change initiatives have the potential to impact across staff and clients
- Create a plan to ensure the impacts of our change are being managed via a structured documented process - training, communications, readiness reviews, transition process etc.
- PROSCI tools and assessments – project change triangle (PCT) assessment, sponsor roadmap, health check and action plan, resistance assessment, ADKAR assessment, business readiness
- Design and develop an innovative training approach for the project considering an incremental training approach to support the project rolling out iterative work package releases
- Training strategy and solution design, development and delivery
- Develop effective learning programs incorporating best-practice principles for the project
- Plan, coordinate and deliver simultaneous large-scale training and change across multiple sites
- Deliver in person group and virtual training sessions including ‘Train the Trainer’ sessions to ensure other team members can conduct effective and consistent training across the project/business
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply and your details will be sent through to us for review or call Gary Kumar on 07 3295 7426 for more details.
Please note this position closes on 20th November 2020.