Digital Change Lead
Information and Communication Technology
- Permanent Opportunity
- Leading Financial Services Company
- CBD Location
Seeking an experienced Digital Change Lead to manage the change in a brand-new digital transformation program.
Our client is a leading financial institution within Australia. The role will be part of a critical technology led program working with the business and IT in order facilitate change and come up with the strategy and process behind the change.
In this role you will be required to interact with internal and external stakeholders to come up with the strategy behind the change management processes and how to implement the processes.
To be successful for this role you will need:
- Strong experience in a change management role on a large scale on a digital platform.
- A strong understanding of technology in regard to office365, windows 10 and VPN.
- Ability to provide development and technical subject matter expertise to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority, and business objectives
- Able to work effectively on digital projects having delivered effectively
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills. This person will need be interacting regularly with engineers, Business analysts, Project Managers, and other senior stakeholders
What you need to do now:
If this role interests you please click the apply now button to forward an up to date CV. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.