- Large Cyber Security function
- Part of a 3 year program
- Initial 12 month engagement
The Cyber Security Policy Specialist will lead the development and review of existing and new Cyber Security Policies and Standards to underpin the organizations Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Provide the organization with strategic and operational guidance to ensure compliance with Government IT Security Policies and Standards.
- Drive the review and creation of pragmatic cyber security policies, standards and guidelines keeping the organisations strategic vision in mind in conjunction with stakeholders across the business
- Manage the cyber security policies and standards review calendar using strategic business drivers as input for prioritization.
- Support the implementation and subsequent annual maturity reporting and attestations to the Governance body to ensure compliance with the NSW Cyber Security Policy.
- Provide expert advice of and experience in applying security compliance, government policy and industry frameworks including ISO 27001/2/3, NSW Cyber Security Policy, SABSA, NIST and Australian Government Information Security Manual.