- Geo-spatial Technology
- Contract role
- Great Team Culture
Our client is seeking the services of an experience GIS Data Analyst in the Geo-spatial industry to join their new innovative delivery of a geo-spatial solution.
- Demonstrated and impressionable ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of the NHVR Route Planner; its existing GIS solution; and the associated NHVR Portal product Assist the GIS Product Analyst and other colleagues (within or outside of your direct team) to help define specific business problems; and isolate identified data requiring stronger attention, to assist with better informed decisions
- Take ownership in defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Assist facilitate communication of change impacts to the program and stakeholders
- Assist in identifying both quantitative and qualitative business benefits
- Work collaboratively with UX/UI colleagues and the wider team to define and improve the user experience
- Adhere to governance, technical standards and processes as defined by the Program Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have proven stakeholder management skills
- Must have experience working on a large scale GIS program of work
- Ability to “read” and “comprehend” common designs, specification, stories and wireframes
- Experienced working on “other” state/ nationally based GIS initiatives would be highly regarded
- Strong understanding of technologies such as: DevOps, Confluence, Jira and Visio
For more information apply and contact Tish Watson in our Brisbane office on (07) 3295 7448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors