- Exciting program of work
- Six-month initial contract term
- Fantastic opportunity with State Government
We are seeking a Data Analyst with experience in large organisations and skills in SQL, ETL, Tableau, Alteryx to contribute to the establishment of a new reporting function in a State Government organisation.
The primary purpose of the role is to support the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the organisation’s performance data and reporting activities at the enterprise-level and provide deep-dive data analysis and performance insight in a timely and accurate manner.
The Data Analytics Specialist will champion the use of the most up-to-date analytical & reporting tools, data visualisation, enterprise data warehouse, expertise with ETL, Web techniques and provide a “single resource of truth” on the interpretation of results to a range of stakeholders within the organisation.
The role is accountable for the establishment of transparent, reliable and timely data by leveraging business intelligence processes and tools, and the coordination of data collection and availability across the organisation.
You will be required to have:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent (background in mathematics / statistics) demonstrated experience in an analytical discipline.
- Proven experience and knowledge of performance measurement, performance reporting including clear understanding of corporate KPIs and how they apply to various levels of organisation.
- Experience in business-friendly data analytics Tool. Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret information, data blending and visualisation.
- Demonstrated planning, analytical and problem-solving skills to identify root causes of problems and develop solutions.
- Ability to be flexible and prioritise workload to provide effective service delivery and meet strict deadlines. The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including stakeholder consultation and management skills to deliver outcomes that align to business needs.
Please apply using the provided links or contact me directly at Savannah.Parker@TEKsystems.com with your query or application.