Seeking a Data Engineer to join a National organisation based in Brisbane City.
You will design, build and manager the organisation’s data analytics environment for efficient operational use.
- Engineer ETL/ELT packages and data cubes using the Microsoft BI stack
- Implement data modelling in the BI warehouse to support business users trained in Power BI report creation to develop their own reports.
- Configuration and management of the Microsoft DevOps environment and automation of key build and release activities.
- Provide technical and specific project research expertise that contributes to business unit and project outcomes.
- Provide advice and recommendations on data and statistical issues related to current and future policy.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Data Engineer within the data and analytics domain with a demonstrated interest in developing skills in predictive analytics (machine learning and AI).
- Proven ability to engineer ETL/ELT packages and data cubes with the Microsoft BI stack, including SSIS and/or Azure Data Factory and Analysis Services.
- Demonstrated ability in creating optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Proven ability to configure DevOps environment and automation.
- Good understanding of Big Data concepts and experience with processing large volumes of complex data that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Knowledge and experience in end-to-end project deleivery (traditional SDLC and Agile)
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Python and/or R programming languages.
- Qualifications in statistics or related disciplines.
Please contact Nanda Prawiro in our Brisbane office by contacting 07 3295 7421 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 522060.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors