- DCAM Assessment
- Data Governance
- 3 Month Contract
Our client is looking for a strong Data Governance Manager to join their team, to support the end client in South East Asia, in conducting a DCAM Assessment.
Key outcomes to reach:
- Conduct the DCAM assessment
- Identify gaps, and create a clear roadmap
- Finally, coach and train the client on how they can stick to and implement the roadmap.
- Need someone that can conduct the initial workshops with all levels of the business, to identify the current Data Governance process.
- Key stakeholders will range from call centre, to Accountants, to Executives, so will need experience in working across a wide variety of stakeholders, and able to push back and guide them according to best practise in Data Governance.
- Maturity to handle conflict; will need to go through the DCAM Assessment and get the right level of information from each stakeholder group, while ensuring they are kept in the loop.
- Come up with a clear road map, process and coaching guide to assist in the delivery of the new framework.
- Will need to be DCAM Certified.