- MongoDB Experience is a MUST
- NV1 Clearance
- Large Government Client
Project and Services
(a) Overview of proposed project
The role is required to lead the design and build of the MongoDB solution supporting the ECE Deployment. MongoDB is a key technology being introduced as part of the ECE solution and the department does not have expertise in this technology. The role is critical to the success of the ECE project and will work alongside the Infrastructure team to upskill exsiting resources and lead the transition to support.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Technical lead in the Design and Build of highly available MongoDB environments to support mission critical, highly available, scalable and high transaction solution
- Working collaboratively with Program team, Solutions Integrator and department SME’s to deliver a seven tier landscape from Development through to Production
- Design and build highly available multi-site MongoDB platforms within an OpenShift containerised environment
- Mentor and lead the upskilling of DBA team in relation to MongoDB solution implementation and transition to support
- Ensure all project NFR’s are accommodated within the MongoDB designs
For further information about this role, please apply here directly!