My client is well known within the government sector and they are looking to expand their Desktop Support Team. You will get the opportunity to help install, maintain and support our client’s hardware and software. This includes desktop, computers, mobile devices and printers.
For more information involving duties of the role please see below:
- Prioritise work activities to ensure that a high level of customer service in maintained
- Record and monitor desktop support jobs resolution within the ICT helpdesk system (Cherwell Ticketing system)
- Responsible for supporting up to 350 users
- Experience support and resolving level 2 issues
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an enterprise ICT desktop support environment
- Experience with windows 10
- Experience with office 365
- Exposure to SCCM
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience logging tasks through a ticketing system
For more information you can call Alana Fiddes in our Brisbane office on 07 3295 7415 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 520419 or alternatively, apply online below.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors