- Build a long-term career with a global leader
- Competitive salary + commission
- Be part of the world's largest privately owned recruitment company
Graduate Sales Consultant - Recruitment
An opportunity awaits for a Graduate Sales Consultant to start a rewarding career within our Melbourne CBD office in the Recruitment Industry. As the global leader in talent solutions, we take pride in what we do, connecting great people to great opportunities, helping businesses win and careers soar.
Who we are:
At TEKsystems and the wider Allegis Group we enable career success by providing opportunities to thrive, along with exposure to the top organisations in the market. We foster an inclusive workforce and embrace a shared set of core values on character, competitive spirit and relationships. We offer employees unmatched career advancement and the ability to partner with a diverse customer base to achieve their individual goals.
As a Graduate Sales Consultant you are a primary contact for our customers and would consistently work with our company values.
- Developing and maintaining strong candidate and client relationships
- Conduct business development, winning customers and building a pipeline of work to grow your business across a range of industries including Financial Services, Funds Management, Insurance, Professional Services, Retail, FMCG and Infrastructure
- Identifying, networking, screening and hiring the best possible candidates to match the needs of your clients
- Aligning candidates' aspirations and interests with the right careers
- Developing a deep understanding of the skills sets and industries you specialise in through networking with industry leaders
- Personable character with an interest in networking with and meeting new people across a range of industries
- A competitive spirit, someone with a passion for achievement and a desire to win
- Strong attention to detail
- You embrace new challenges that expand your skill set and allow you to grow within your career
- Aspirations to work in a collaborative environment and an interest for leading people in the future
- Previous sales experience or working with KPI's are advantageous but not essential
- Outstanding company culture, unbreakable team spirit and undeniable will to win
- Interstate and international career opportunities
- Uncapped earning potential
- Quarterly awards - We celebrate our success
- Clear dynamic career path with continuous support and fast-tracked pathways into leadership