Our client is looking for Project Manager - Infrastructure is to provide senior technical assistance to deliver within Azure PaaS and on-premises infrastructure.
You will also assist various ICT related programs, projects and structured internal activities being implemented within the Department as needed.
The Project Manager - Infrastructure role facilitates projects and structured internal activities in the areas of assisting and designing solution integration in alignment to client’s patterns, provisioning pre-production and production environments, and aiding projects and through ICT related governance gates including Go Live activities
Your experience must cover successful project outcomes and in-depth understanding of technology projects that span the following technologies:
- Office 365
- Microsoft Teams
- Server and storage, Virtualization
- Desktop refreshes
- Cloud based platforms - AZURE, AWS
- Unified Comms
- Networks - switches, router, and firewalls
Must have experience in delivery of the following:
- Minimum 8 years of recent and local Infrastructure & cloud Project Management and delivery experience within either Utility and/or large & complex government organizations.
- Recent experience across delivering Identity & Access Management as a senior project manager (Azure AD / Active Directory is preferred but not essential)
- Large Identity, Access Management and Authorisation technology implementations
- Demonstrated experience in the production of technical documentation including two or more of the following:
- Architectural high level and detailed designs
- As built guides
- Operations guides
- Demonstrated high level experience with network technologies including F5 and one or on-premises and/or cloud based) technologies.
- Experience in Microsoft centric technologies including Microsoft Cloud and O365 related products
If Interested, please call Gary on 07 3295 7426 or Alana on 07 32957415 for further information.
Please note this position closes on 10th November 2020.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors