- 6 month daily rate contract
- Delivering class leading solutions
- Fully remote working arrangement
As the Integration Analyst/Developer you will be responsible for supporting both internal and external customers that require specialist knowledge when integrating with our clients' platforms and services. We are looking for someone that loves delivering class leading solutions and working closely with our vendors and partners across the product management and engineering areas. We are looking for a self-starter that can drive forward and establish the integration services function within the team. You will be working within a complex enterprise environment in a cross functional team where you will be required to identify solution gaps, technical or product limitations, propose solutions and formalize solutions in technical design documents.
- Experienced in and good understanding of API Integrations
- You have experience working with SOAP and RESTful API’s you have experience with API tools (e.g., Postman, SoapUI etc)
- Strong data mapping documentation experience
- Experience with any API Life Cycle Management Tool (Azure APIM desired)
- Experience working on integration projects in an analyst or developer capacity. This would include activities like data mapping, event triggers and process mapping
- Good understanding of different authentication methods in REST APIs
- Hands on experience with usage of JSON schemas is highly desired. Bonus if you are familiar with Azure Integration Services and experience with the Cloud (e.g. Azure etc.)
- Good knowledge on Integration patterns (e.g. Pub-Sub, request-reply) design principle
- Bonus if you have experience with CI/CD tools, GitActions/DevOps is desirable.
- SDLC in the context of agile delivery, different agile delivery methodologies
- Work under the direction of the Head of Engineering to provide integration solutions across the Product Management and Engineering areas
- Analyse and assist in defining integration workflows and data mapping plus facilitate analysis and design workshops and maintain integration requirements
- Hands on implementation for building REST APIs using OAS, authentication policies and publish for our consumers
- Perform end to end testing of built REST APIs before making it available to consumers.
- Creating sequence diagrams capturing end to end interaction of different actors in our eco system.
- Interact with end users to understand new business requirements and enhancement requests
- Translate business requirements and uses cases to user stories to help develop and deliver functional/technical specifications, requirements documents, detailed use cases for new product features or functionality
- Work with Development teams, QA teams, Vendor professional services, or technical operations teams during design and implementation to shape the technical feature set
- Develop test cases and perform testing to support solution delivery teams
- Analyse and ensure that performance (non-functional) requirements are met
- Provide post-implementation and on-going support
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and accurately document interoperability problems and their probable causes. Identify root/cause, provide testing guidance and assist clients with implementing solutions
- Advocate collaboration and knowledge sharing plus fostering innovation and change Great attention to details to deliver compelling documents using facts and measurable figures
For more information you can call Parker Wang in our Brisbane office on 07 3295 7488 quoting Job Reference 532367 or email Parker.Wang@teksystems.com or alternatively, apply online below.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors