Our client is a leader in higher education with a global outlook and a 'real world' focus. They are looking for an Integration Lead to join their high performing team. This will be an initial 6-month contract with possibility of an extension.
They are looking for someone who can do the full end to end development as well as providing integration analysis and design. You will get the opportunity to work on the release of a complex integration project.
To be successful for this role you will need:
- Experience with Java, Groovy, Spring Integration
- Experience integrating enterprise applications across on-premise and in the cloud application
- Gather integration requirements and produce technical documentation
- Excellent communication skills
You will be involved in:
- Integrating new vendor solutions both on premise and in the cloud
- Gathering functional and no functional requirements
- Develop technical requirements and unit testing integration components
For more information contact Layla Walsh in our Brisbane office on 07 3295 7447 quoting Job Reference 519927 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.