TEKsystems has partnered up with a well know Insurance company who are looking for a Java Developer to join their well established collaborative team.
As a Developer, you will be responsible for implementing solution design within your team and across International Applications through collaboration with other Developers and Architects. Within the international applications team, you’ll follow coding standards and build quality into software. You will need strong systems experience, excellent interpersonal communication, and experience accepting and giving meaningful feedback on technical designs and code reviews. You will contribute to the continuous build out of software Engineering practices. You will ensure required documentation are kept up to date continually.
Key Accountabilities, in collaboration with other Developers:
- Design, implement and maintain Luminos Claims code
- Take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying & resolve production and non-production application issues
- Work with BA’s to transforming requirements into code that conforms to architectural guidance
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established application development processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Provide technical advice and guidance to Project Managers, IT Managers and Business representatives
Education / Qualifications
Relevant Tertiary qualification in an appropriate discipline and demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Minimum 5 years IT experience is expected
- Experience with Java, RDBMS’s, Jira, Confluence, Git (BitBucket), static code analysis tools, Continuous Delivery tools, and general SDLC management.
- Experience with Agile & Lean methodologies
- Financial services industry experience. Exposure to claims management systems highly regarded
- Understanding of applications quality control practices (Testing, Development quality practices)
- Demonstrated ability to identify, capture & resolve complex issues.
- Mule integration experience
Interested in applying? Send your resume across by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below or for more information please email Danielle on Danielle.email@example.com