- Exciting opportunity to grow your DevOps skills
- Cloud computing, automation and infrastructure
- Permanent opportunity
Our client is one of the world leaders for trading options. They combine the best platform with the highest payouts and incredible support. They provide secure, reliable and easy to se trading platforms which can be easily accessed on mobile phones or desktop browsers.
They're looking for a Junior DevOps engineer to join their team due to growth of the business.
Duties and responsibilities
• Use various tools to orchestrate solutions
• Build independent web based tools, microservices and solutions
• Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash
• Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc
• Understand how various systems work
• Understand how IT process are managed and can be automated
• Manage source control using GIT
Requirements and qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Computer Engineering or equivalent
• 1 -2 years experience
• Experience in managing Linux based infrastructure
• Hands-on experience at least in one scripting language
• Experience with databases like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch
• Knowledge of PHP/Java/JVM based languages using different web servers
• Worked on any cloud based platforms.
If interested please apply below or reach out to Connor May from our Sydney office on Connor.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 519336.