- Program Lead Role
- Large Transformation Program
- Long term opportunity
Lead Business Analyst to lead the business analysis function of a large business / technology services transformation program.
A broad and challanging role that will include the following accoutabilities:
- Lead and manage the delivery of detailed analysis of the business environment, people, processes and systems to capture business requirements accurately and facilitate the development of business solutions that address business needs.
- Provide subject matter expertise as input into triaging work requests, business case development and manage project artefacts developed as a result of business analysis activities to ensure all business and project knowledge is captured and retained.
- Identify improvement opportunities and work with the IT team and the business to lead continuous improvement in business analysis capability, including resourcing.
- Review project development, operational and administrative activities and associated processes and procedures to ensure methodologies, process and tools are consistently implemented.
- Build capability within IT and across the business by providing mentoring and guidance to business analysts and project members on methods, techniques and approaches to business analysis to support the application of best practice approaches and high-quality outcomes.
- Implement and apply industry-standard frameworks and methodologies and drive the development and maturity of IT processes in the area of business analysis, business process management and solution delivery.
- Contribute to change across the portfolio to support both the vision for IT and the development of customer-focused strategies, programs and initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience leading end to end large and complex IT & Business programs as a Senior or Lead Business Analyst
- Experience and the ability to lead other Business Analysts, provide documenatation/requirements quality assurance and lead and facilitate group workshops with senior level stakeholders
- Extensive and demonstrated experience conducting analysis of business requirements across a complex portfolio of initiatives and experience interpreting and translating analysis results into insightful, clear and succinct technical specifications and requirement documentation.
- Strong knowledge of and extensive experience in the application of contemporary business analysis best-practice frameworks such as BABOK, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (e.g. UML), and business architecture (BPM, CBM, capability mapping, etc.).