We are looking for passionate, motivated and skilled Mobile Engineers to compliment an established mobile app team to delivery quality and innovative solutions for a global enterprise!
- Design, build efficient, testable and maintainable code with the right balance between solving the problem at hand and not over-engineering your code
- Work across both iOS and Android apps, involving native Swift, Kotlin and Kotlin multiplatform.
- Produce workable solutions to a range of problems
- Applying problem solving frameworks and use appropriate analytical tools
- Present clear recommendations to management
- You have at least 3 years professional experience in software development
- You have proven experience testing, building and releasing mobile apps
- Proven track record in leading by example and mentoring in code quality, standards, best practices, software design and architecture patterns
- Experience in building apps for online and offline, utilizing APIs, real time push notifications and consuming native APIs
- AWS cloud experience (nice to have)
- DevOps tools (nice to have)
- Firebase, Splunk, Kibana or New Relic experience
- Proven experience in software development with recent experience in building iOS or Android mobile applications
- Passionate about software engineering best practices
- Highly collaborative team player
- You have a growth mindset, embrace challenges to continuously improve and innovate
Please contact Nanda Prawiro in our Brisbane office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 3295 7421 quoting job number 523738.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Every year we place over 80,000 IT professionals globally, including thousands of candidates in permanent roles, at 6,000 client sites across Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems in an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.