- C# .NET Dev, permanent role
- Work from home options + flex working
- Agile delivery
Our client, a leader within the insurance sector, is currently seeking an experienced .NET Developer to join their team in Sydney on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the analysis, design, development and maintenance of RESTful API’s, client-server, and n-tier web applications using several established patterns, practices, and frameworks within an agile delivery environment.
- Develop reliable, usable, high-quality, efficient, highly available and highly-performant software solutions which meet business requirements within the required timeframes.
- Analyse specified requirements and design appropriate solutions to implement specified functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensure all work completed conforms to established programming standards and procedures (e.g., SOLID).
- Provide Level 3 support for the software that the team builds and troubleshoot production issues when needed.
- Contribute to the agile ceremonies of PI planning, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, showcases and retrospectives. During planning, help break down user stories and refine acceptance criteria as required and take a leading role in task breakdown.
- Guidance of colleagues and other developers to ensure delivery aligns to specified functional and non-functional requirements.
- Script and execute automated tests as required.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is built, stored, and distributed.
- 5+ years with .NET technologies with strong C#.NET or .NET Core programming skills.
- Strong knowledge of SQL servers, services, front-end builds, and components.
- Experience with Test Driven Development practices.
- Agile delivery environment experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Desirable to have experience with automated test scripting.
- Experience working in financial services, banking, or insurance would be advantageous.
- The willingness to keep up to date as technology evolves.
For more information, please contact Andrew De Roos at Andrew.DeRoos@teksystems.com – quoting reference number 526590